Ive been asked many times to share with you about my son Cody..all though I have way to much to put into one blog I will continue this if its of intrest to you. ;)
Most know that at a very young age Cody has had the ability to see and talk to the after life..for me it was never a question of believing him..instead I read everything I could get my hands and I encouraged him..
Sometimes he would be afraid,but more times than not he felt very at ease with what was happening to him...
I can remember at the age of 3 him describing to me what he could see...sometimes it was full figure with distinct features..and other times he would describe it as a bright light or floating ball..(which we later would explain to him is called an orb)..
There was a short time after my grand father passed away that Cody 'lost' this 'gift'.
We didnt realize at the time how much this upset him or why it was happening... when my grandmother passed 3 months later...he finally spoke up and asked why Grandpa didnt come to visit?
I did a little bit more research and one of the reasons that could have been..was that Cody was to close to his gramps...everything I read said that (just as cody)although he may want these visits..he wasnt ready..and because of that..Gramps knew...
This went on for a few years...when my dad passed away very suddenly Codys gift came into play once again...being a little older he was scared but embranced it...for him its second nature..
There are so many stories I could share with you,but I think the one that sticks out the most is when my Grandpa was still alive ..so I will start with that one :D
In advance let me say that I knew nothing of what Im about to share with u..it wasnt until AFTER the fact that I knew any of what had taken place.
Cody went back to my dads for a weekend..my dad lived in a loft on my grandpas property..
Cody and grandpa went to the bush to leave feed for the deer..off the property is a hunting camp where the hunters all stay during deer season,it was there that he saw a man wearing hunting gear holding a hand gun..(he later desribed him to a T ...)
When Cody came home he told me about me this..I asked him if he said anything to grandpa and he said no,so I asked if I could call gramps and tell him.
During the conversation gramps says to me "give me a minute I will be back' I have no clue why he has to put the phone down lol..he comes back on the line and says to me..
Janet you know I believe in Codys gift..you know I have always told you to encourage him and that I would do the same...I have to tell you..before he came back I laid in bed the nite before and I spoke to (we'll call him john)and I told him that he needed to give me a sign..he needed to show me that what everyone said wasnt true (at the time no clue what he was talkin bout)he said..cody gave me the sign I needed I could feel it in my gutt all along that 'john' didnt just walk away from his wife and kids..he went to the bush and took his life...he then goes on to tell me a year prior one of the hunters went missing...he went back to the cabin 'just for the nite..to get away' no one thought any thing of it the next morning when he wasnt around when gramps went to feed the deer...it wasnt until later in the day when his wife called back to my grandparents that red flags went up...
There was no explaination as to his where abouts..there were no clues..nothing...when the police got involved they too were under the impression that 'john' was considered a missing person...my grandfather on the other hand,as I said earlier,always felt in his gutt that he had taken his life...
Later there was a search done at 'johns' home and it was found that the only items missing were his hunting gear and his hand gun ,a 45 ...
His body has never been found.
Cody's 'visit' was enough comformation for my grandpa...everything that he had learned through the course of the year was proof enough when conbined with what the police found and cody 'saw'
This is just one of the many experiences Cody has had...I could go on and on...lol
Kinda sends shivers down your spine doesnt it ??
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



everything happens for a reason
ReplyDelete